100 Night Trial
The 100-night trial is intended to give you the opportunity to see if you are happy with the mattress and therefore, we ask for feedback on why you have returned a mattress as part of any return. If we have grounds to believe that you are returning the mattress for reasons other than because you're genuinely dissatisfied with the product, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return under our 100-night trial policy and reserve the right to refuse to sell our products to you in the future, either through the website or otherwise. Please note that this does not affect your legal rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to refuse the 100-night trial to anyone not operating as a consumer or who is otherwise in breach of these terms. The 100-night trial is only available on purchases via the OTTY website and does not cover purchases via other marketplaces (like Amazon or eBay).
1. In addition to your statutory right to cancel your order, if you notify us in writing that you wish to return a mattress to us no later than 100 days after receiving it, we will arrange for collection at no cost to yourself and will refund the purchase price (excluding any delivery costs) within a reasonable time (no later than 14 days) after we receive it in our warehouse. The refund will be made in the same way used to make the payment.
a) The products have to be returned in a reasonable condition; that means no damage, stains, rips or other visible marks or damage.
b) Any damage or stains on the cover, found at the point of inspection in our warehouse, will result in your refund being reduced to cover the replacement cost of the cover. To prevent this, we strongly recommend that you clean the mattress cover at home by washing it or sending to the dry cleaners, before the collection is arranged. Our returns emails outline all the steps and request that you take pictures of the mattress before it is returned to us, as your proof of the quality and condition of the mattress and the cover, before our couriers collect it. If there is damage sustained to the mattress in transit, these will be requested by our customer service team as proof that the mattress left your property in good condition and failure to provide these may result in the fee for the cover replacement, being taken from your refund.
c) Damage or stains to the mattress itself found at the point of inspection in our warehouse will result in a cleaning fee of £40 being reduced from your refund if the mattress is expected to be cleanable. In case the damage / stains to the mattress are so severe that it is not recoverable, we reserve the right to send the mattress back to you at our cost and refuse your 100-night trial. As above, all returned mattresses are stripped and inspected so we recommend that you clean any stains before returning the product and notify our agents before delivery, if any damage / stain is present before shipping. Pictures of the mattress before returning are helpful in case the mattress is damaged by our courier in transit, as they will speed up your refund and act as proof that the goods have left your property in good condition.
d) When processing the return via the returns form online, you will be required to submit images of the mattress and/or the cover, plus any other items that you are returning. This will help speed up the process of returns.2. We only offer the 100 Night Trial for orders in the Mainland UK and Ireland.
a) We operate a post-code specific matrix for deliveries and collections and are only able to deliver/collect from certain post codes on certain days. These options are visible at checkout when selecting delivery method and can be advised by our customer service team. It is your responsibility to be home on the specified day of collection to return the products to us.
b) If our delivery matrix does not suit your requirements, we can also collect the goods from a safe location or a neighbour.
3. Once a mattress has been returned under the 100-night trial, any subsequent mattresses purchased will not be covered under the 100-night trial rights.
a) Only one mattress per household can be returned under the 100-night trial.
b) We recommend you trial the first mattress before ordering more.
4. It is not OTTY's responsibility to keep track of your 100-night trial dates and will not be held responsible for any returns not being reported within the allocated time.5. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within the timeframe allowed to report a return request. Once our returns team contact you with the instructions on how to prepare the mattress to return & the next steps, our courier will contact you within 1-2 days to arrange collection. If you have missed the contact from the couriers or they have not contacted you for any reason, you need to contact our customer service team immediately. We will contact the courier and book the collection in for you manually. It is your responsibility to contact us promptly if our courier does not get in touch, or if you miss the contact.
Trial Period on Accessories
To return your pillows, they have to be returned in the original packaging and as new, within 14 days of receipt. All items returned to us are inspected by our crew and photographs are taken upon receipt to assess any damage to the packaging or product.
a) Returning the pillows without the packaging may result in the return being rejected.
b) The condition of the pillows needs to be as new when returned. If the covers are found to be damaged or stained, a fee may be chargeable to replace them.
c) If the goods themselves are stained or damaged, we may reject the return.
2. Bed Frames - 30 Days
The OTTY bed frame is covered by a 30-day trial from the date of delivery.
You may use it as normal for the entire duration but have to follow the same terms for arranging collection of the product, as those for the mattress.
i.e., collection has to be arranged within 30 days and for no later than 3 days after the 30 days is over.
a) In order to return the OTTY bed frame, it has to be dismantled and placed back in the original packaging with all the parts and instructions present, before a collection is arranged.
b) Once the goods are returned, they are inspected by our team and if any damage or stains are found, or the packaging or parts are missing, the goods will be returned to you and the return refused.3. Rejuvenated / Refreshed Mattresses
OTTY Refreshed mattresses are covered by a 30-night trial.
They will be delivered in pristine condition and are expected to be collected in the same condition, with no damage or stains to the cover or product itself, as per the terms on the new mattresses.
Collection Information1. Any mattress or bed frame collection will be arranged directly with the couriers.
Refund Process1. Upon receipt of the return in our warehouse, our staff will inspect the mattress and notify us of the receipt, so we can process a refund.
1. If you have ordered a mattress and a different size or model has arrived, we will be able to replace it for you based on certain factors.
2. If you have ordered the incorrect product and realised before the item is shipped, we will be able to simply correct the order and only charge/refund the difference in price. Please simply notify one of our customer service team and they will arrange that for you.
3. If you have already received the mattress, there will be an admin fee of £40 to collect and replace it. The difference in price will be refunded or will need to be paid.
4. When exchanging the mattress, no offers will be applicable to the new unit.
5. Any customers found to be abusing the exchange process will risk their warranty being voided.
6. For any further information, please contact our customer services via the online chat, or call 0330 111 2222
7. The size exchange process will invalidate your 100-night trial.
Rejuvenated Mattress Returns
1. Rejuvenated mattresses come with a 30-day trial policy, which details of are as per the terms of our 100-night trial.
2. Rejuvenated mattresses are covered by a 1-year warranty.