Returns & Refunds
100 Nights Trial
The 100 night trial is intended to give you the opportunity to see if you are happy with the mattress and therefore we ask for feedback on why you have returned a mattress as part of any return. If we have grounds to believe that you are returning the mattress for reasons other than because you're genuinely dissatisfied with the product, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return under our 100 night trial policy and reserve the right to refuse to sell our products to you in the future, either through the website or otherwise. Please note that this does not affect your legal rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to refuse the 100 night trial to anyone not operating as a consumer or who is otherwise in breach of these terms.
1. In addition to your statutory right to cancel your order, if you notify us in writing that you wish to return a mattress to us no later than 100 days after receiving it, we will arrange for collection at no cost to yourself and will refund the purchase price (excluding any delivery costs) within a reasonable time (no later than 14 days) after we receive it in our warehouse. The refund will be made in the same way used to make the payment.
a) The mattress has to be returned in a reasonable condition; that means no damage, stains, rips or other visible marks or damage to the mattress or cover.
b) Any damage or stains on the cover, found at the point of inspection in our warehouse, will result in your refund being reduced by £40 to cover the replacement of the cover. To prevent this, we strongly recommend that you clean the mattress cover at home by washing it or sending to the dry cleaners, before the collection is arranged. Our returns emails outline all the steps and request that you take pictures of the mattress before it is returned to us, as your proof of the quality and condition of the mattress and the cover, before our couriers collect it. If there is damage sustained to the mattress in transit, these will be requested by our customer service team as proof that the mattress left your property in good condition and failure to provide these may result in the fee for the cover replacement, being taken from your refund.
c) Damage or stains to the mattress itself found at the point of inspection in our warehouse will result in a cleaning fee of £40 being reduced from your refund if the mattress is expected to be cleanable. In case the damage / stains to the mattress are so severe that it is not recoverable, we reserve the right to send the mattress back to you at our cost and refuse your 100 night trial. As above, all returned mattresses are stripped and inspected so we recommend that you clean any stains before returning the product and notify our agents before delivery, if any damage / stain is present before shipping. Pictures of the mattress before returning are helpful in case the mattress is damaged by our courier in transit, as they will speed up your refund and act as proof that the goods have left your property in good condition.
2. Once a mattress has been returned under the 100 night trial, any subsequent mattresses purchased will not be covered under the 100 night trial rights.
3. The collection of the returned mattress will be arranged with you directly by our courier who will make an attempt at collecting the goods on the pre-specified time & date. If you are not available for the collection on the pre-specified date, you are required to contact our customer services team (on 0330 111 2222 / email@example.com or via online chat) directly and re-arrange or cancel the collection, at least 1 day before the collection taking place. Failure to do this and a failed attempt of collection by the courier will cost us £30 and therefore any future collections will only be scheduled following a payment for the collection fee, by you, which can be arranged with our customer service team.
4. We only offer the 100 Night Trial for orders in the Mainland UK and Ireland.
a) We operate a post-code specific matrix for deliveries and collections and are only able to deliver/collect from certain post codes on certain days. These options are visible at checkout when selecting delivery method and can be advised by our customer service team. It is your responsibility to be home on the specified day of collection to return the products to us.
b) If our delivery matrix does not suit your requirements, we can also collect the goods from a safe location or a neighbour.
5. It is not OTTY's responsibility to keep track of your 100 night trial dates and will not be held responsible for any returns not being reported within the allocated time.
6. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within the timeframe allowed to report a return request. Once our returns team contact you with the instructions on how to prepare the mattress to return & the next steps, our courier will contact you within 1-2 days to arrange collection. If you have missed the contact from the couriers or they have not contacted you for any reason, you need to contact our customer service team immediately. We will contact the courier and book the collection in for you manually. It is your responsibility to contact us promptly if our courier does not get in touch, or if you miss the contact.
7. Failure to arrange collection within a maximum of 7 days after your 100-night trial dates run out, will result in the return rights being voided. If you are unhappy with the mattress, we recommend allowing at least a week before your 100 night trial ends, so that you have time to arrange the collection for a suitable day within the coming days, within the 100 nights from delivery.
8. We reserve the right to refuse the 100 night trial policy without prior notice, in certain circumstances we see fit, including but not limited to:
a) where there is substantial evidence that the mattress is damaged or stained, or otherwise unsuitable for secondary use.
b) where there is substantial evidence or belief that you are associated with another mattress brand or manufacturer.
c) where we believe there is any intent on your behalf to misuse the 100 night trial.
d) where there is any suspicion of misconduct, dishonesty or direct attempt at defrauding or otherwise cheating our company.
9. Following a notice of your intention to cancel, a collection must be arranged and executed not later than 14 days from the date that you notified us of your intention to cancel. Failure to arrange collection may, save any exceptional circumstances (which must be communicated to us, and acceptance of same being subject to our discretion), invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
a) If you have received a mattress, we will ask you to communicate an appropriate date for collection, which must be no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation. If the date you proposed is agreed by us, we will collect the Products on the date stipulated without undue delay. Failure to communicate with us to arrange collection within the period allowed will void your rights to a return under the 100 night trial.
10. Where we have reasonable belief that you are returning your mattress purely to abuse the discount codes / offers, or are looking to purchase the same model at a discounted rate via our store or an alternative selling platform (whether brand new or otherwise), we may refuse your 100 night trial. This does not affect your statutory rights.
30 Nights Trial - AccessoriesAll our accessories, rejuvenated mattresses, pet beds and pillows, are covered under a 30 day trial period. They can be returned for a full refund but the costs of the return will need to be covered by the customer, unless they are bought and returned with the mattress. We can arrange the return for you for the cost of £10.
1. Pillows (Deluxe & Adjustable)
We strongly recommend you keep your packaging when receiving the products and in case of a return, dry clean or wash the covers before returning. Our returns team will always ask you to take pictures of the goods condition before collection, so that any damage in transit can be easily identified.
2. Bed Frames
The OTTY bed frame is covered by a 30 day trial from the date of delivery.
You may use it as normal for the entire duration, but have to follow the same terms for arranging collection of the product, as those for the mattress.
i.e. collection has to be arranged within 30 days and for no later than 3 days after the 30 days is over.
In order to return the OTTY bed frame, it has to be dismantled and placed back in the original packaging with all the parts and instructions present, before a collection is arranged.
Once the goods are returned, they are inspected by our team and if any damage or stains are found, or the packaging or parts are missing, the goods will be returned to you and the return refused.
1) Any mattress or bed frame collection will be arranged directly with the couriers.
2) There needs to be suitable space in the room to dismantle any furniture or remove the mattress from the bed.
3) The drivers may refuse to remove the items from your house if they deem it unsafe to do so. This could include the way out not being spacious enough, the way out being obstructed or any other reason for the driver to deem it unsafe at the time.
4) Collection for the bundle items has to be arranged at the same time. Arranging each collection costs £30 and while we cover this cost when collecting the first time, if you wanted to arrange separate collections, you will be liable to pay the collection fee on the subsequent collections.
2. Refund Process
a) Upon receipt of the return in our warehouse, our staff will inspect the mattress and notify us of the receipt, so we can process a refund.
a2) The refund will be held back if any part of the order has not been returned. This includes any free gifts received with the mattress, unless otherwise agreed in writing, with a member of our team.
b) The refund will be processed within 14 days of the receipt of the mattress in our warehouse. It can take 5-10 working days for the payment to be received in your account, depending on your bank's processing times.
c) The refund will be returned automatically to the payment method used for payment. There is, unfortunately, no way for us to change this.
3. Size Exchange Process
a) If you have ordered a mattress and a different size has arrived, we will be able to replace it for you based on certain factors.
b) If you have ordered the incorrect size and realised before the item is shipped, we will be able to simply change the order to the correct size and only charge/refund the difference in price. Please simply notify one of our customer service team and they will arrange that for you.
c) If you have already received the mattress, there will be an admin fee of £40 to collect and replace the mattress. The difference in price will be refunded or will need to be paid.
d) When exchanging the mattress for a different size, the new mattress will come with no offers at all and the price difference is calculated to the full price of the new mattress.
e) For any further information, please contact our customer services via the online chat, or call 0330 111 2222
f) The size exchange process will invalidate your 100 night trial.
4. Rejuvenated Mattress Returns
a) Rejuvenated mattresses come with a 30 day trial policy, which details of are as per the terms of our 100 night trial.
b) Rejuvenated mattresses are covered by a 2 year warranty.