Is OTTY an Orthopaedic Mattress?
Many call it the Best Mattress For Back Pain & Neck Pain
What is the best mattress for lower back pain?
Recent studies* have come to light, showing that extra firm orthopaedic mattresses are not as ideal as medium firm hybrid orthopaedic mattresses, when it comes to reducing and managing lower back pain and neck pain. Whilst exceptional support is required for sufferers of back and neck pain, the best mattress for bad back, is a mattress that offers firm support through pocket springs, as well as added comfort and flexibility provided by layers of memory foam.
Lucky for you, OTTY is just that!
Does that mean OTTY is the best orthopaedic mattress for bad back pain?
Let's look at the facts!
- Firm base is a good foundation for any orthopaedic mattress. Back pain is often linked to lack of support from your mattress.
- A good proportion of the mattress should be springs (Over 50% in our mattresses). These offer the best help against prevention or aid the resolution of back pain.
- Top comfort layer in memory foam allows side sleepers (and general softening for all) to get the best potential night’s sleep, as according to the National Sleep foundation, those with back pain on average sleep 42 minutes less per night.
- The memory foam mattresses causing back pain are often due to being too soft or don’t have enough spring support which is why our mattresses have the highest ratio of spring/foam combination on the market for mattresses in a box.
- Our Mattress also has the advantage of a gel layer as opposed to foam infused layers to keep your temperature regulated to optimum levels for sleeping.
If you are looking for the best mattress for back pain, we suggest you purchase an OTTY mattress today.
Trial it under our 100 night risk-free trial and receive a full refund if your sleep and your back pain, do not improve.
*(Harvard study Dr Jeffrey N Katz M.D. 313 patients)