IS OTTY AN ORTHOPAEDIC MATTRESS?
WHAT IS THE BEST MATTRESS FOR LOWER BACK PAIN?
What is the best mattress for lower back pain?
Recent studies* have come to light, showing that extra firm orthopaedic mattresses are not as ideal as medium-firm hybrid orthopaedic mattresses when it comes to reducing and managing lower back pain and neck pain. Whilst exceptional support is required for sufferers of back and neck pain, the best mattress for bad back is a mattress that offers firm support through pocket springs, as well as added comfort and flexibility provided by layers of memory foam.
Lucky for you, OTTY offers this exceptional support!
Many customers suffering with back pain and neck pain find the OTTY mattress beneficial and have commented that it helps to alleviate their symptoms.
Does that mean OTTY is the best orthopaedic mattress for bad back pain?
Let's look at the facts!
- Firm base is a good foundation for any orthopaedic mattress. Back pain is often linked to lack of support from your mattress.
- A good proportion of the mattress should be springs (Over 50% in our mattresses). These offer the best help against prevention or aid the resolution of back pain.
- Top comfort layer in memory foam allows side sleepers (and general softening for all) to get the best potential night’s sleep, as according to the National Sleep foundation, those with back pain on average sleep 42 minutes less per night.
- The memory foam mattresses causing back pain are often due to being too soft or don’t have enough spring support which is why our mattresses have the highest ratio of spring/foam combination on the market for mattresses in a box.
- Our Mattress also has the advantage of a gel layer as opposed to foam infused layers to keep your temperature regulated to optimum levels for sleeping.
Want to try it out for yourself? Trial the mattress under our 100 night risk-free trial and receive a full refund if your sleep and your back pain, do not improve.
*(Harvard study Dr Jeffrey N Katz M.D. 313 patients)
OTTY Sleep make no medical claims relating to improvement or resolution of any medical issues or illnesses due to the use of our products, and cannot be held responsible for not making improvements to your condition. We have had numerous claims for improvements of customers' back and joint pain and a number of other conditions, however each individual is different and other customers reviews' cannot act as a promise that the products will bring about the same results for you.